Practical information about the LCCS Study Center:
- A guestroom for one person per night costs €38,00. An extended stay (>7 nights) costs €21,50 per night. Should you stay for a full month or longer, the cost per night is €15,00.
- A double guestrooms costs €49,00 per night, and €27,00 for an extended stay (>7 nights).
- Each guestroom has a private bathroom and a desk.
- Towels and bed linen are included.
- You can use the fully equipped kitchen which you share with other guests.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free wifi is available.
- There is an elevator in the building.
- Check-in is possible between 3 pm and 10 pm.
- Check-out is possible until 10 am.
- Click here to see some pictures of the available rooms in LCCS.
- An ETF-library card can be bought at the reception for €7,00. This card will be valid for the whole duration of your stay.
- Desk space for rent at ETF’s library or an office (subject to availability). €7,50 per day, €25,- per week, €60,- per month (can be bought at the reception).
- KU-Leuven library card can be bought in any local university library. Access to the KU-Leuven library is free with an ETF-Library card. Please consult with the librarian, Marjorie Webber, on this matter.
- Train pass 10 rides
- for people < 26 years old: €52,- (can be bought at the train station, and is called a Go Pass 10).
- for people > 26 years old: €77,- (can be bought at the train station, and is called a Rail Pass).
- Bus pass 10 rides (any age): €16,- (can be bought at the reception and at the train station, the bus company is called “De Lijn”).
If you have special requests (for example catering) or other questions, you can always contact us.
The Leuven Center for Christian Studies is an interdisciplinary study center of the Evangelische Theologische Faculteit vzw, Leuven (ETF) that offers rooms for groups and individuals to meet, study and reflect.